San Luis

on Tuesday, April 13, 2010


I frequent san luis they have an amazing caldo de pollo. they have this brink that is beer and tomato juice i think all I know is that it is really red. I saw it when I was pregnant so no beer for me and wwhen i do go to san luis it is at lunch while at work. Anyway I am on a taco hunt now so I said let me try them here but at first I was disappointed cuz she brought me two tacos in a pre made shell. I could have got these at taco bell. But I reread the menu and I asked the waitress as well about the ensanada style taco. They were made with marinated steak cilatro and onions I was like man I should have got that. But they were more expensive than what I usually get. Usually I get three to four tacos for 5 to 5.50. But San Luis has a side dish. I will get amenu for a better description of the taco meals. The pre made tacos were not bad they were made of ground beef (well seasoned) my friend got the caldo de pollo (which is vegeltablge chicken soup) and it comes with your choice of flour or corn tortillas so I put my ground beef on the flour tortillas not bad! still not what i wanted though. So today my hubby and i went there today and i just knew it was going to be the bomb because I love everything else. Had i eaten in they woud have fixed it. The customer service is great. The tacos come on two flour torillas and the onions and cliantro came in a piece of tin foil. That could have been because the order was to go. So it back to the drawing board maybe next time I will try the alpastor which is marinated pork.

0 comments:

Post a Comment